Wood Working Machines
• Hard chrome-plated table for maximum wear resistance.
• Fully enclosed safety guard reduces noise and completely prevents chips from splashing.
• Anti-impact plate for over-width and over-thickness protection.
• Oversized top and bottom rollers run synchronized ensuring smooth feeding.
• FRP plastic steel safety guard features maximum durability and impact resistance.
• The three independent sections; pneumatic pressures for the infeed rollers, in-process rollers and outfeed rollers can be set with individual pressure allowing for consistent feeding results and outstanding effect.
• The smooth initial feeding of the stock is achieved by the independently powered infeed rollers.
• Exclusively designed template inserted pressure plate suits various stock thickness and profile variations.
• Special pressure plate adapted with table feeding roller design provides smooth and precise cutting of dry and wet wood, reducing the possibility of material jams.
• The machine base is one piece coated from high quality cast iron (FC-25) for maximum stability of structure.
• Base is machined by CNC machine equipment to ensure the utmost working accuracy.
• The first bottom horizontal spindle can be fitted with a trimming cutter for trimming a groove at the workpiece side to achieve perfect straightness.
• The specially designed short stock feeding mechanism combined with auxiliary pressure wheels permits the machine to perform machining on extra short stocks.
• All spindles are precision constructed and specially heat treated to provide maximum cutting stability and permanent accuracy.
• Each spindle is provided with a mechanical digital readout providing accurate adjustment.
• Every cutter spindle can be adjusted "up and down" and "in and out" for quick setup.
• Industrial full power motor for maximum cutting capacity.
• Precision sealed long-life high speed ball bearing.
(Training and installation, tooling & rigging are optional)
(Customer is responsible for local regulations and connecting utilities)
The price is F.O.B. Los Angeles Ca. USA. Tooling, rigging, freight & sales taxes are not included.
Full Payment with order or 50% deposit with confirm order, 50% before shipping.
If there are any questions please feel free to call us at 1-(626) 968-6330 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Price may vary, please check our website at www.lobomachine.com for the current price list)