Wood Working Machines
- Extremely compact construction great moulding / planning capacity extremely flexible performance affordable price.
- Automatic digital controller to automatic set thickness & width adjustment.
- Rigidly mounted alloy steel spindle with outboard bearing support: provides accurate vibration-free power transfer
- Spindle height adjustment by precision rack & pinion gears.
- The worktable surface was precision ground and then electric chrome-plated and polished to a smooth mirror finish. The durable wear resistance surface is easy to clean and maintain.
- A heavy-duty feed conveyor with metal spikes firmly holds stock securely to the worktable and feeds positively giving a smooth finish for rough or final planning.
- A variable speed invertor control for smooth adjustment of feed rate depending on the material hardness, depth of cut & width to provide the best finish surface and fast cutting performance.
- The floating power feed rollers are driven by geared transmission box linked with heavy-duty universal jointer, firmly holds stock securely to the worktable and feeds positively to provide a smooth, even feeding during rough or finish planning..
- The heavy-duty rigid cast iron frame supports the worktable and helps dampen vibration and ensures years of dependable service.
- Powerful industrial motor for maximum cutting capacity.
- All precision sealed long-life bearing for durability usage.
- A removable cutter heads are designed for convenient knife changing on the bottom cutter head.
- Changing the knife on the upper cutter head only requires removal of the upper dust chute,
- The standard spiral insert heads design allows for fast, accurate insert changes and minimum down time.
- Setup time is minimized to set cutter head height using the auto material thickness device.
- All the cutter heads are precision balanced to provide consistently smooth chatter-free planning regardless of the feed rate or hardness of material being planned.
|Working width||2-3/4" ~ 19-5/8"||2-3/4" ~ 25-1/2"|
|Working Thickness||3/4" ~ 6"||3/4" ~ 6"|
|Feed Speed (Variable)||18 ~ 66 FPM||18 ~ 66 FPM|
|Bottom Cutter Motor||10 HP (Option 15 HP)||15 HP (Option 20 HP)|
|Top Cutter Motor||15 HP (Option 20 HP)||20 HP (Option 25 HP)|
|Left Cutter Motor||10 HP (Option 15 HP)||15 HP (Option 20 HP)|
|Right Cutter Motor||15 HP (Option 20 HP)||20 HP (Option 25 HP)|
|Feed motor||7.5 HP x 2||10 HP x 2|
|Horizontal Cutter Dia.||5"||5"|
|Vertical Cutter Dia.||5" ~ 6"||5" ~ 6"|
|All 4 side Cutter's Shaft||60 mm Dia.||60 mm Dia.|
|Insert Cutter Knife Size||15 x 15 x 2.5 mm||15 x 15 x 2.5 mm|
|Dust Hood||6" x 4||6" x 4|
|Machine Size||110" x 86" x 94"||110" x 91" x 94"|
|Machine weight||15,200 LBS||18,600 LBS|