- Those models are specially designed to make all the parts for raised-panel doors by one spindle shaper without changing knife (rail stile, panel) to get mass production.
- Also it is able to do the chair leg, furniture parts by the maximum 7" width (in and out) copy capacity.
- The 6" high stackable spindle with 3 pneumatic stops are easily and accrual setup for each cutter position.
- Rigid construction made by heavy sheet metal frame, case iron table & base for durability usage.
- Full power industrial motor is suitable for best cutting capacity.
- Strong cutting power does not need to be precut for the arch or oval panel.
- Table movements from right to left are hydraulic powered to achieve powerful cutting and adjust cutting speed variability.
- Table movements in and out are pneumatic powered to follow the template sensitively and ensure the same shape was copy.
- Linear guide rails and bearings let the moving table by lightweight and smoothly to get the long-life usage also.
- Two side cast iron fences locked in the groove to finish square cut and centering the workpiece easily.
- Heavy-duty air pistons were holding down the workpieces tightly without slide during the cutting process.
- Proximity switches control the cutting stroke depend by the work size for fast production and time saving.
- Two separate stops work for rail, stile or panel arch cutting positions.